Mon 6 Dec 2010
When it comes to the child care Baton Rouge rates, one of the best ways to find out the rate is to ask your referrals.
You have found those in your area that have their children in the day care. You got their names from the people that run the day cares or run one in their home.
We posted the below information for anyone looking at the cost of child care rates for their children. It can be found at The Cost Helper .com.
” According to the U.S. Department of Labor there are several types of child day care for youth under five: child care in a child’s home; care in an organized child care center; or care in a provider’s home, also known as family child care. Older children may participate in before- and after-school programs or private summer school programs. Typical costs:
- Assuming full-time day care for a 2 year old child on weekdays, according to Runzheimer International, the U.S. national average cost for full-time day care is $611 a month.
- Large cities such as Boston and New York are most expensive, with average daycare costs of a little more than $1,000 a month. Contacting two KinderCares in the San Jose area about infant day care, we received quotes of $300-$330 a week, plus annual fees.
- Cities like San Antonio, TX, and Jackson, MS, have the lowest average prices, around $350-$400 a month.
- Parents may also qualify for tax credits or an increased tax refund. Visit the National Women’s Law Center for more information.
- Many people try to reduce day care costs by asking family members to help out or by splitting the costs for a nanny or a babysitter with neighbors or nearby friends.
- The Administration for Children and Families offers advice on seeking government and private assistance to help pay for child care. Visit its list of Child Care and Development Fund Contacts or contact your local municipal or county social services area to learn more about government assistance.
Shopping for child day care:
- The Medem Network offers a list of criteria to consider when selecting child care, including: location, hours, licensing/accreditation, visiting policy, caregiver experience and training, staffing, fees and services.
- Baby Center suggests talking to other parents about their experiences with local child care centers.
- The Better Business Bureau offers a list of child care centers.
Material on this page is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. For medical decisions, always consult your physician for the right course for your infant or child.”
WE know that after you do the right research for your family child care Baton rouge needs, you will have heard all types of rates for child care.
Keep this in mind, that cheap child care Baton Rouge rates may not always be the best for your family. We always looked at the surrounding, the experience of those who would be keeping our child and weight all the facts to the cost.
Remember our cost are based on their cost. I found a website for the state of Virgina and it had this on it—> Becoming a child care provider in Virginia Beach. Now go look at what it takes to become a provider their. It may help you think of other question you want to ask the child care Baton Rouge providers here.
Guide for Opening Child Care and Day Care Facilities in Vinginia Beach
If you have any question feel free to contact me at—>firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back has soon as I get it.
No Responses to “ Child Care Rates ”
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.